Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Why you don't let me use the spray glue

So, on Monday nights I babysit at my church and I try to have a craft every week.
Last Monday we made wreaths. We were going to spray them with the spray glue and then put glitter on them.
So I spray the glue several times in a row and all was well. Then I tried to take my finger off the nozzle. . . Uh-oh. It's stuck. *insert semi-frantic pulling here*  I got it off my finger. . or so I thought. I looked at my finger and the nozzle had popped off and was still glued to my finger. So, I pulled it off only to get it stuck to another finger. I tried again and it came off. . . . But my fingers got glued together. So, I tried to unstick my thumb from my pointer only to get my other pointer stuck to the same thumb. I finally managed to get completely unglued. I went to put the nozzle back on the glue. Bad choice. I held the side in hopes that I wouldn't get stuck, but instead of not sticking I ended up with , not one, but two fingers glued to the nozzle. So, I finally managed to unglue everything and got done with only two sore fingers. Oh, and throughout all this one of the little boys is pouring pounds of glitter everywhere.

I needed to use the glue again this Monday. I was way more careful and all went well until I had to walk to another room and went to move my hand and find that my thumb was glued to my pants. . I stopped and yanked it off and it had blue jean fuzzies all over it.

I need to use that glue next week too. Maybe I can make it through with out getting glued to a wall.

I have some quote from this weekend that I think are entertaining.


- I think your boney-ness is attractive!

- Don't say anything nice if you can't say anything at all!

- Oh, if only you could hear through your nose!
- You could if your ears were there!
- Umm. . Jacob. . Ears aren't there. That's why I said that.
- But still. If ears were there you could hear.
- Nevermind. .

- What do best friends do together?
- Shave warts and blow hairs into the toilet!
Lol. Twisted friendship. Hahaha

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment