Thursday, December 9, 2010

More glue

So, After my last post I promptly went to use the superglue. My parents were hesitant to let me use it again this  year, because last year I got my toe glued to my sock. .

Very fun. Yes indeed.

This year I was way more careful. I glued an angel's head on. All went well.
Next came the wiseman. All was well until I got my finger glued to his insides.
Having superglue on your finger is like having dry  crusty boogers on your hand, but stickier.
Then, I tried to put a ribbon on a candy cane. Needless to say I almost had a ribbon stuck to my finger for the rest of  forever.
Then, I tried to glue a nutcracker's beard back on. I had beard stuck to my finger. When I tried to pull it off it was like pulling hair out of your head. So, I had a bearded finger. I had to shave it.
Lol.
Maybe I'll do better next time.
I have something for you to  google.
Buttfreckle. I can't explain. Look at pictures and read on it lol.
If you haven't giggled today this famous booty dot ought to do it. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment