Monday, December 27, 2010

We shall scatter in subjects!

Hi, I'm going insane today. Come on! Join me! It's fun. Really.
I feel so loopy it's insane. My mom says it's because I'm a teenager. I think that's her excuse for everything.
"Why did the elephant escape from the zoo and pee on our house?"
"Because you're a teenager."
Makes perfect sense right?

So, I've been working on Christmas presents like a mad woman. I'm still not quite finished. 74 gingerbread cookies lie ahead of me in my future. Good thing I like to cook. Haha. AND I got a rolling pin for Christmas so I won't go crazy and want to shoot things when I can't flatten the dough. No worries. My parents won't let me use a real gun and further more I don't have a desire to shoot a real gun. I like nerf. You know, they actually have new nerf guns that have hard plastic on the end and actually hurt when they hit you now. My brothers got them for Christmas. I've been hit in the head so many times that I've lost count, already. I'm definitely gonna have to retaliate.

My mother just informed Chad that his devil horns are devil-ey.
Referring to his haircut of course.

That's better than earlier. She was cutting Brent's hair . .
Brent- Hair in my face! Hair in my mouth! Get it out!!!
Mom- Stop breathing!!
Yes, mom. Perfectly rational.

 I've also been making bracelets and bracelets and rings as Christmas presents. I am considering selling them. I just don't know what price range to go for. .

                                 Best pals!
                                  That was for my best friend!
                                  Kaitlyn's bracelet!
                          I think these might sell really well at my brother's basketball games.
                                   For my dearest cousin, Emma!
                                    Katie's bracelet!
                                   My sister's ring. M for Miranda. Or Moo. Ahh yes. Nicknames. Haha
                             Rainbow ring!
                                 Black ring.

                                            Butt freckle. For giggle benefits of course.

 We watched Eragon last night. You know what I decided? I want a dragon. A blue one. Because dragon's are cool.

Love story of the day!
Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

How romantic!

How do you put a giraffe in the refrigerator?
Open the door. Put him in. Close the door.
How do you put an elephant in a refrigerator?
Open the door. Take out the giraffe. Put the elephant in. Close the door.

Lame. Yeah. I know. I'd heard that one before too.

How about this?

The lion, the king of the jungle, throws a party. Everyone in the jungle comes except one animal. Which animal didn't come?

 Do you have the right answer? I do! If you know it and are first to comment and get it right you win! What might you win you ask?
. . . . . Bragging rights I suppose. . Haha
Ready? Set? Go.

 Thanks for reading!

1 comment: