Sunday, December 26, 2010

Long time, no blogging

Sorry, I have not blogged lately. Well, if you like my blogs I'm sorry. If not, I apologize for blogging so soon. Haha.

 Ok. So I just sat here for two minutes because my train of thought got derailed, but I'm pretty sure I was gonna say something about Christmas and cookies.

Do you facebook stalk? If you don't, you should. It's a great hobby! Really. Here's some quotes from stalking people with my friend. This is also the reason you should never take breathing treatments right before bedtime. They hype you up.

 * While looking it at incredibly attractive guy *
-Now that's magically delicious!! Is it bad that I want to take this picture and keep it forever?!
 . . . Dude. . . If my mom sees this I am totally asking for him for Christmas!

*While looking at cute guy*
- Vivian, I want him for Christmas! No! Wait. I want the other one! (Speaking of Mr. Incrediblyattractiveguy up there.)

*While looking at incredibly attractive guy*
- Ahhh! You're so pretty! I wish I could be on skype with you! I would be like, 'Hi, why are you in the bathroom? I like the sign behind you. . It matches your beautiful eyes. . . Did I mention you're pretty?!

* at end of cute guy stalking time *
-Thank you for guy shopping with me!!

1-I'm sorry. I just  tooted. Can you smell it?!
2- Bahahahahahahahah!!
1-I'm waiting for you to poot! You never poot. You should poot some time.
*later on*
2-Oops! There's that poot you wanted!
1-Yay! You pooted!

For some reason these people didn't want their names revealed. . Hmm. Shocker.

Definition of pantnapping- The action of stealing another being's britches.

-Well I went pantnapping. . I have decided that you can't pantnap boys. Boys don't have butts.
- I need to get some more money so that you can go pantpurchasing instead of pantnapping.

Lesson of the week- Never let your brother borrow your pants.

This came about because I pantnapped my brother. I claimed his sweatpants as mine because he said they were ugly. They weren't ugly. And I like sweatpants. Therefore, I now owned these pants. Well, the silly boy lost his sweatpants so he borrowed mine for basketball practice. Then, they went missing. I could not find these pants for the life of me. We hunted and hunted and could not find them. Come Christmas morning we are opening presents and I open mine from him. Lo and behold! My pants!!! They were still dirty, because he apparently found them in his closet the night before, but they were my pants none the less. I was super happy. I missed my pants. He's never borrowing them again.
Pictures of the pant reunion to come. . .

-Ahhh! It's not working! I have a malfunctioning woman's apple!

- Isn't it cool how people make fake grass and they can never make it match real grass because no one can comepare with God;s creation?!

*Painting*

-Ahhhh! It's mustard grass! I added yellow, but it shouldn't make it do that!! Stupid mustard grass!! I keep adding green and it just looks worse! It's not supposed to do that, because grass is green!

- My feet smell weird! You wana sniff 'em?!
- Umm. .  Lemme think. . No.

- Where did your heart go missin'?! I know you had it the other day.

-That's my threat!
-Your face is a threat!

Only some 'your face' jokes can be funny. And only occasionally. This does not make those jokes cool in any way.

- Wow! That was an evil kind of burp!!

My sister lost her glasses at our friends'  house and my brother ( I just typed brother as bother. That fits way better.) found them in a cabinet. . .
1- Why were they in the cabinet?
2-She got hot so she--
1- Took her glasses off? Oh! That helps!
*imitates taking glasses off and wipes forhead*
1-Whoo! Much better!

Listen to Man of the Hour by Nora Jones. Super cute. Hahah Link!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_YvaM9EkH0

Selena Gomez- The things I never wana be I owe to you.
Gotta love it.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas! Thank you for reading my senseless babbling and insanity :)
God bless! TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment