Friday, November 26, 2010

Chad, stop screeching like a little girl!

Good evening! Turkey violations anyone? I promised pictures so here goes!
 Turkey. Pre violation. Still clothed.
 Nervously awaiting the time of violation. Feeling slightly nauseated.
 Gooey. EW. I really didn't wana touch that. This is all for you, readers. I truly hope someone is reading this.
Dad- Just dig right on in there and scoop those guts out! Me- Ahhhh!!
 Me- I think I might puke. Dad- Not on the turkey!
 DEEP breathing. . .
Me- I have to flip this thing over?! Dad- And then pull the guts out of where the neck used to be! Me- I think I need to sit down. .
 What person in their right mind says," Hey! I think I'll make a tradition where we freeze turkey guts in a bag so people get to enjoy pulling them out!" ? Really?!
 Bag of innards coming through. . . seeing stars. .  Ugh. . I don't enjoy this reminiscing. .
 Turkey fresh out of the oven!
 The popper popped! That indicates that the turkey is done! How nifty!
 Before being served.
The turkey got great reviews! My 87 year old grandmother said it's the best turkey she ever tasted. That must mean something. . Haha or just grandmother's pride?
 Uncle Bubby's art! Haha he was extremely excited to have his bubble letters blogged! Haha he's so cute.
I drew the alligator. Without teeth. This is why I am not the artist. However, if you are interested pattyville has a few pieces of her art posted and it's grand!
 My Christmas list. Wonderfully decorated I think. Springy of course. I'm not too fond of the coldness. . Haha
The new addition to my list! Haha. The HUNK is a pillow. Not Daniel Radcliffe, sadly. Haha. Oh well, a girl can dream. lol

I have some funny quotes as well!

My Uncle Dave trying to serve my Granny:
Uncle Dave- No, I got it Ma.
Granny- No, I've got it Dave! I'm the mother!

Miranda and I had a sleepover again:
Miranda- Why do you want to know?
Me- Because I'm curious. . But, curiosity did kill the cat you know.
Miranda- *GASP. Look of utter astonishment* I didn't know he had a cat!!!!

Thanks for reading. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments: