Thursday, November 18, 2010

Octopus stew!

                                         Nothing like some yummy octopus stew!
                                           Of course, he eats them heads first hahah. I didn't get to catch him with the legs hanging out of his mouth hahah
If you couldn't tell they are just hot dogs that we cut to have legs haha.

So, today the little boy we babysit, Barrett, was walking around humming.
Mom- Are you humming because you have something in your mouth you don't want us to see?
Barrett- Mhmmm. .
Mom- *holds out hand* Spit it out.
Barrett- *open his mouth and blows out nothing*
Mom- That's not anything. .
Barrett- Mhmmmm.
Mom- Were you sucking on nothing but air. . . ?
Barrett- Mhmmm. Yummm!

Hahahahaha

So, Monday I was working in childcare at my church.
My friend comes up to me and tells me that my brother, Chad, needs me.
He's 12. I really should not have to babysit him. I found him standing on a ladder in the hall. . . with a sign that he and his friend had jumped up and hit and knocked down. This was just not a good day for that. Normally this would not have upset me as much. Any who, They had knocked it down and broken the chain it was hanging by and they couldn't fix it. So, I had them write a note apologizing to the superintendent at our church for breaking the sign. They are scared of him. Really scared. They find him terrifying. The note they wrote said:
Dear Dallas,
    We're sorry we broke the sign. We didn't mean to.
Please don't kill us.

 I almost killed them for writing such silly things. So they re wrote it. Meaning I told them what to write haha.
They wrote the note and put it at the front desk.

The next morning we had to go to the church and pick some books up and my mom ran into Dallas. He said everything was fine and he appreciated the note. So, we came home and told Chad that Dallas got the note.
Chad- What did he say?!

Of course we had to have some fun with this.
Mom- He said it was inexcusable behavior and there will be punishment.
Chad- Oh no. .
Me- I have NEVER seen him so mad. . He was furious. .
Mom- He's gonna make you do 400 push ups in front of the whole church.
Chad- What?! I can't do that!
Mom- Why do you think he chose that punishment?!
Chad- I'm never gonna hit a sign again. .
Me- He'll probably tell the whole church about it. He was so mad. He's so mad I wouldn't be suprised if he hung you up by your toenails and one ear and make you the sign. It's not gonna be pretty. .
(This has been going on for about 30 minutes)
Chad- Oh my gosh. . I am never gonna make it Sunday. . What'll I do?! *almost in tears*
Mom and I bust out laughing!
Mom- Just kidding!!!
Chad- What?!
Mom- You'll never hit that sign again will you?
Chad- No! Never!
lol Thank you Dallas for being so seemingly scary!

These are they funnies of my past week or so. Haha
Thanks for reading! Have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment