Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving! It's coming!

Thanksgiving is coming! I am psyched. I am going to cook the turkey. I had to fight my dad for it. I am kinda scared. I have a fear of turkey, neck, raw things, livers and hearts in a bag, and anything gory. But I am gonna do it. It weighs 20 lbs. 20 stinkin lbs. If it weren't dead I would be scared it might eat me. Don't tell my dad.

I have a friend, Rachel, that wrote a poem. It's fantastic. Like super. She wants me to put it on facebook. So, along with that I will put it here.

Hearts are like butterflies,
so breakable.
Just one word can send it away,
flying out of your grasp.

Isn't it cute?!

Did you know that if you put a snail on a plate and put pine needles (Their favorite food) in the middle they will go around and around the edge of the plate until they starve? Yeah, not too bright. And people call dumb people bird brain.. . . Birds are smart. Snails are stupid. From now on I will call not too bright people snail brain. They will be stunned. Stunned I say.

We are having pajama night with the little kids Monday. AKA tomorrow. I am stoked! and we are going to make little turkey hand prints and turn them into place mats!

Have you ever seen Nightmare Before Christmas? You should. It's hilarious. If you pay attention to details you will be cracked up. Like humpty dumpty  I say.

Thank you for reading! Jesus loves you! Have a great day!

3 comments: