Saturday, November 20, 2010

Spider kids, hanging pants, and head biting

So, we are driving out of our cove and we see a lady walking her dog. Ahead of her are 2 kids. One dressed as good spiderman and the other dressed as evil spiderman. They are both running and flailing about doing what I suppose are "supercool" moves and next thing I know evil spiderman falls dead on the sidewalk and good spiderman is jumping up and down because he defeated the evil. Hahahahaha! These children are my heroes. Not just because of their costumes.

Mom- Chad, will you go put the laundry in the-- Why are there pants hanging from the light fixture?!

Lo and behold there is a pair of shorts hanging from the light fixture. Haha. We still aren't sure how that happened.

My sister, Miranda, called home Friday from school and told my mom that she needed to come pick her up because her head was bleeding. Just as calm as ever.
Miranda- Momma, I got hit in the head in PE and my head is bleeding.
Mom- Umm. Ok.
Miranda- Ok. bye.
Mom- See you soon?

They go to get her and she gets home to explain why her head is bleeding.

Apparently they were playing kick ball and a boy came running her way, fell on her, and bit her in the head.
So, my sister has bite marks on her head. That is the only way I know to explain such an odd situation. Haha

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment