Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Supposedly chubby cheeks and feeling feet. Dedicated to Taylor :)

So, I have some quotes that I thought were quite funny. Hope you enjoy!

So, my mom got some new shoes that are blue and the look like those little holographic pictures that change so they kind change as she moves. Everyone at church was absolutely fascinated with them. One of my friends asked to feel them and so everyone was feeling my mother's shoes including this other man at our church and so he's feeling her shoes and he says," I feel so wrong feeling the foot of another man's wife!"
It was soo funny!

So, my sister was sleeping over in my room and we had just cut off the lights. It's totally silent and then. . .
Miranda- I have fat cheeks. . .
Me- You do not! There is nothing fat about you.
Miranda- Yes they are. They are so fat that when I run the go uh luh uh luh uh luh *Insert her using her hand to make her cheeks move up and down*
Me-Whatever. . . . You just have to grow into your face. Yeah. . That's it. . . . That sounded so stupid.
Miranda- Are you saying I have a baby face?!
Me- Uh. Yeah. I guess I am.
Miranda- Wahhhh. .
Me- But everyone does!
Miranda- Not you! You have a pretty normal face!
*She reaches over groping my face and then pats it as if that proves that it's normal.*
I cracked up!
Me- I am so blogging this.
Miranda- If everyone starts calling me chubby cheeks I am blaming you.
Me- Ok Chubby cheeks. Just kidding! You do not have chubby cheeks! By the way. I take this as permission to blog.

I do have her consent to blog.

A few minutes later I asked her a question she won't answer and she gives me the silent treatment.

Me- If you don't talk to me i am going to punch you in the chubby cheeks across the room and cheeks will be flying everywhere.
*bust out in laughter therefore breaking silent treatment*
Miranda- You just made my nose explode!
Me- With chubby cheeks?

Ohhh the things that happen when sisters have sleep overs lol

My mom let her ear piercings grow up. Only one grew up.
Mom- I wish I could wear earrings. I could always go for the pirate look.
Me- Bahahahahahahahaha! No.

 This is my mommy. Isn't she cute? And non- Piratey? Therefore we decided no on the pirate look.

Turkey cooking tomorrow. Pictures to come. Haha
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment