Tuesday, May 31, 2011

:) Yay for today!

I have 8 followers today! What joy! This makes me so happy I could cry! (I am prone to overreaction. .)
I've been watching the turtleses today. Turtles are not too bright. . My turtle (The one I named) ,Germs, was sitting on a rock all afternoon. All of a sudden I hear a loud *BUMP* in the little "turtle box" and I look in there and my turtle has knocked herself off the rock and fell elly up in the water.
DUM DUM DUH DUM!!! Vivi! Tooo the rescuuuuuueeee!!!!
I left my books in disarray and dashed towards the box with such speed and agility I never imagined I had!! I quickly removed the lid, embraced the turtle with my pointer finger and thumb, lifted her with the strength of 10 ants, and plopped her back into her poop infested water (Time for a refill).
(I just burped for those of you who want a play by play of my time. I rate that one a 5. Not my best work.)
Did you know that a nutria is like a giant rat? They also swim. Facts from Billy the Exterminator. Whenever I add "inator" to the end of exterminator I feel like Doctor Doofenshmirtz. "The non-inator inator!!!"
Gotta love Phineas and Ferb. You should watch that. If you don't already. Which you should.
I hate when I get something sticky on my fingers and I get it all over stuff. My phone for example. It got quite sticky. I feel like a two year old. . Ahh the strange substances I have gotten on my phone the past 2 years I've had it. . Slobber (Which I also got in my ear. Very pleasant.) , Macaroni, prechewed macaroni. . That was a fun one. . Bar-b-que sauce. . Pancake mix. . . Blood (GAG). . . baby poop. .  baby spit up. . Toothpaste. . glue. . . Glitter (Which is indestructible by the way. It cannot be destroyed. Only transferred.)
Yepp, It's been funn! Thank you for being my follower :) You are so great!
Thanks for reading!
Need a tough phone? Pantech Matrix. It can survive ANYTHING.
Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment