Friday, May 27, 2011

"It stinks so bad in here I can taste it!"

My subject today. . . . . . Stinky teenage boys.
The stench. It's unreal. The words "stink" and "stench" don't even cover it. Especially when they all come in herds. They dash by and it's like a STANK cloud. *FWOOSH* *STANK* it's like an age. . I mean I know older boys can stink, but the younger ones. . . Like 11-14. . . Wow. I cannot fathom how any teacher could teach them at that age. . I WOULD NOT encourage hand raising. . I think at that age they should be confined. . Like a biohazard facility or SOMETHING. They don't not stink for 10 minutes after they get out of the shower. And sometimes even AFTER they shower they smell like wet dog. . How in the world did us girls see through the stink to find any of them cute when we were that age?!? I just. . wow. Oh the stink. And I'm trapped here with two if them today. They went to a three hour work out and have been outside playing basketball ever since except the point where they cam in to eat and they come in and get a drink every now and again. I have the unfortunate pleasure of being right in the path as the dash through. *FWOOSH* "Hey Vee!" *COUGH GAG CHOKE* "Bye! Please leave!"
I mean I know girls can stink. Really. I do. But I think the difference is girls know when they stink and they fix it. These boys are not aware. For example, One of them just walked in and said "I do not stink!" And earlier they said they couldn't smell a thing.. We could definitely smell something. Something worse than dead critter stank.
I wish I were as immune to their stink as they are. It's not like they don't wear deodorant. I've been there when they put it one! They use spray and the stick. It smells so strong you get a headache, but if they move continuously or in any brisk manner *BOOM* It's worse than the stink bomb my genius brother set IN HIS OWN BEDROOM one time. I mean stink bombs stink, but it's a totally different stink than the stink of boy. And when they take their shoes off. . . RUN. Well, I opened up the door. Things are airing out. I can't taste the stink so much any more. Showers WILL be taken in the very very near future. Thank goodness for air freshener.
Thank you for reading. Be safe. Don't sniff teen boys.
Til next time (If I survive)
Vivian, The girl who lives in the zoo. .

No comments:

Post a Comment