Monday, May 30, 2011

Today's post

Well, I had an excellent Memorial day and I hope that you did as well!
I'm watching Billy the Exterminator. Great. Show. I just saw an armadillo blowing snot bubbles. It really is a delightful show other than some of the nasty. Billy is quite the character. I adore him.
Well, I have sprained my wrist. So, I thought i'd tell you how I did this. You see, I am in highschool. I graduate in 2 years. I'm gonna need a career or something to major in correct? Correct. Well, I like animals. I usually delight in their presence. I like gorillas. I thought they looked cute. I took an internship at a Gorilla rehab center. For damaged and recooperating gorillas ya know? So, I went to help out for an afternoon. Cuz I wanted to be a gorilla hero when I grow up!! :) So I get there and there's this gorilla with an infected eye. . We were gonna fix him. No biggy right? Well, this gorilla was a BIGGY. He also did not like having his eye messed with. Well, if you can't see where this is going. .  Gorilla got angry and busted the bulletproof glass I was standing behind to observe. All I had to protect myself was a ruberband, a dirty gym sock, and a telephone. Now, me and my quick witted self grabbed the gym sock and the rubberband and created makeshift hand cuffs to cuff this critter. While he lifted me up by the ankle I managed to swing myself onto his shoulders and grab him by the arms. All was well, I had him in the perfect position when the dad gum phone rang and he went even more berzerk! I was launched across the room but used my balancing skills to scale the wall and kick him in the head and knock him out and I managed to escape all that with only a sprained wrist. I don't wana be a hero to any gorilla. . . so that's what happened to my wrist. .  Or maye I just tripped over a bottle of sunscreen. .  But you know. . How likely is a story like that one. Definitely unbelievable. .  Thanks for reading.
Cherish your advil. It's a miracle.
Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment