Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Today's post

I don't really have much to say today. . Um. yeah. So, I'm really tired. But anyways.
I just finished reading 3:16 by Max Lucado. I gotta say, it was pretty amazing. He went through the verse John 3:16 word by word. Now, normally this verse is pretty amazing right? You can read it in such an amazing way through this book. It was soo good. I especially liked the way he painted pictures with words. . like, I don't know how to explain it, but it was good. Very good. I definitely suggest you read it.
Yeah, sorry for the short blog post I just can't seem to think. Haha anyways. .
Yepp, I'll talk to you guys later!

Vivian the Zombie

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John 3:16: This verse is so amazing! Jesus Christ is really good and He loves us! (:

    You have a great day!

    http://pensamentosdeumacademica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete