Friday, October 7, 2011

So, I happened to accidentally hit some button on my computer causing me to follow myself. Now I feel unnecessarily lame. I AM one of my ten followers. I don't know how to undo it. Seriously. This is not very funny.

I went to spend the night with my cousin this past Monday :) I had a super fun time! But, alas, when I came back to my abode my turtles were missing!!!! :'( 'Twas tragic! I had just learned sign language for turtle and I was exuberant! I was going to show the turtles! No matter that they would be totally clueless! I would know what I meant and it would be like I could communicate with them. And now I sound like one of those geeks who is preparing for an alien invasion or something. . .

ANYWAYS, turns out my father took my precious little turtles back to the teacher. . It's October! Maybe she didn't really want them back. . She wasn't asking for them or anything. . *sniff* I didn't even get to say goodbye! Okay. . . :'( Enough with sadness. .

The sign for turtle is adorable so I took a video for you. . . Except for the video is hiding. Take two!

 
 Please excuse my pajamas. It's too early for real clothes.


Well, I am preparing for a debate and must go.

Until next time (If I survive)
Vivian


1 comment:

  1. haha!
    Turtle is cool! Really, very cool!
    But I would like platypus. (YES, because Fineas and Ferb).

    I come back soon!
    http://pensamentosdeumacademica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete