Thursday, September 1, 2011

Princess tea parties aren't me. .

So, this past Sunday we had a birthday party for my little sister who turned ten. What little girl DOESN'T want a princess tea party?! So, we princess tea partied. This is the princess Miranda "from Mirandaland where everything goes slowwwwwwww."

The pretty princesses acting like princesses.

 The royal spread with Prince Wannabe's hand in it. (My brother.)

The cake that I was pretty sure I would shoot before I actually finished it. Icing and I do NOT get along. Things kept exploding in my hands. My hands were multi colored with food coloring and sprinkles that had melted while clinched in my angry fist. It was really quite enjoyable to rip the legs off a barbie doll.


Queen Mom from the land of Icangroundyoufortherestofyourlife says this is her best picture of a kid blowing out candles she has ever gotten. You are looking at a masterpiece. Be in awe.

Opening the royal treasures. All the princesses are behaving in a very ladylike manner after attempting to start a riot for cake to be served.
I am glad to say that this party was a success. A hard earned success. :)

Now, this weekend was also my boyfriend's birthday. He turned 20. His birthday gift consisted of a nerf gun, Disney Cars erasers, First aid kit, and super hero band-aids.

Needless to say he was pretty dawg on excited. This picture is only a small glimpse of his excitement.

AND simply for a good giggle I am posting this picture of my uncles. Asleep on the couch. They look like mountainmen. Bless their hearts.

That's all for today.
I bid you farewell,
Princess Vivian of Ranchland *with heavy country accent*
(I had nothing better alright?)

No comments:

Post a Comment