Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hi, I have a suggestion for you. If you like to read. And you like romantic comedies read The Lauren Holbrook series By Erynn Mangum. AAAAmazing :) I giggled and cackled the whole way through. And I do mean the whole way.

My sister comes home today with her homework. She has something for my mom to look at.
Miranda- I have something for you to look at.
Mom- Ok, come here.
*Mom looks at the computer trying to figure out someting*
Miranda- Um, Mom.
Mom- Yeah, one sec.
Miranda- Stay on task Mommy!

She almost lost her living privileges.

*Listening to wonderpets* Yes, we live with Dora,  Diego, Wonderpets, and Dragon tales constantly playing. The wonder pets' song sticks like a booger you can't pick. That quote is not mine. I just heard it today. I think it was actually on someone elses blog that my mother reads. Either way, I love it and it will forever live in my quote book.
Miranda- Vivian's Lenni, Mommy's Tuck, and I'm Ming- Ming!
Mom- Um, No thanks.
Me-  Are you calling me a pig?
Miranda- No! A guinea pig!
Me- *Faking sad face* It's still a pig. .
Mom- Ooooh. .
Miranda- No! You're a. . . . SKINNY PIG!!!!

My icecubes almost came out my eyeballs I laughed so hard!
I had ice cubes in my mouth by the way. I forgot to mention that. I don't just normally shoot ice cubes out my eyes like an ice princess. Although I like to seem ice princess-ey very frequently.

Today is my friend Isaac's birthday. I sent my ninjas to give him his beatings. He should be learning to drive soon. . Clear the roads!!!!!!

That is all. Be good. Be safe. And eat the green chips out of the bottom of the potato chip bag :)

Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment