Monday, October 18, 2010

Dingleberry brothers

Mom- You should marry a girl who is always cold so you can keep her warm!
Me- You can marry someone like me!
My brother- I can marry someone like Mrs. Tonia. (a very nice lady at our church)
Me- You can marry someone like me *insert cheesy smile*
My brother- Someone like Mrs. Tonia.
Me- Why not someone like me?!
My brother- *whispers* Because you're kinda crazy. . *swirls crazy curly Qs by his ear.

You have now been introduced to my brother, Chad.

Today in the car:

Mom- Your brothers are just dingleberries!
My sister- Yep. They are just dingerbellies.
Mom- Dingerbellies?! They have bells on their tummies?!
My sister- Now they do!

And now you are introduced to my silly sister, Miranda, and my mommy, Christi.

This is the end of my post. Thank you for reading! :)
Omw my brother just did the wave with his belly. In my face!

1 comment: